Vancouver and surrounding, Promax Services keeps billions of dollars of property in peak condition. We are dedicated to customer satisfaction and efficient, hassle-free property maintenance for retail centers, government agencies, Business Improvement Districts, industrial properties and multifamily communities.
Lot Maintenance for Shopping Malls and Strata Building
Promax Services provides a lots maintenance service throughout the Vancouver Lower Mainland.
Our primary goal is to ensure you and your company are represented in the best manner possible to your ownership clients, tenants, and to patrons of the properties you manage.
In addition to a standard scope of duties and responsibilities, Promax Services brings you an entire team when it comes to taking care of the lot maintenance at your properties.
Parking Lot Sweeping
Our vacuum trucks, backpack blowers and pan-and-broom teams will keep your parking lots and garages spotless. Our GPS tracking technology records our visits, providing service transparency and integrity.
Basic Lot Maintenance Services
- Inspect site for security breaches, vandalism, graffiti, safety hazards, pest activity, other deficiencies, and report to the Property Manager
- Litter pickup throughout all common areas including parking lot, walkways, and shrubbery
- Sweeping along curbs and walkways, common area hallways and stairs, inside utility rooms, and around garbage dumpster areas
- Change garbage bags in exterior garbage receptacles and clean out ashtrays
- Clean spills and remove gum from walkways
- Remove minor graffiti from non-porous surfaces if possible
- Remove unauthorized signs or flyers from the property fixed to walls, signs, poles
- Check common area lights and change bulbs that are within reach. Adjust lighting timers as required
- Clean all garbage receptacle lids, benches
- Clear debris from floor drain cover screens
- Clean tenant storefront window ledges along walkways
- Clean exterior windows of vacant store units reachable by hand
- Clear leaves and debris from accessible roof drains
- Record water meter readings from mechanical room and send to Property Manager
- Clear snow and apply ice melt to storefront and municipal walkways and stairs
- Record winter temperatures and weather conditions in log book daily
- Remove weeds along sidewalk curbs and building edges
- Blow and collect leaves from sidewalks and paved areas
- Provide access for prospective tenants to vacant spaces as requested
- Misc duties as requested by the Property Manager
High-Pressure Washing and Steam Cleaning
Using the latest technology and powerful pressure washers, we provide thorough cleaning for your concrete, awnings and building exteriors. We also offer environmentally sensitive services using filtered, reclaimed water and biodegradable cleaning solutions.
- Pressure washing and hot water pressure washing
- Removal of illegally dumped refuse for proper disposal
- Annual catch basin cleaning
- Lighting service for wall packs, pole lights, and pylon signs
- Large graffiti removal and/or sealing and paint over
- Supplying ice melt to property for use as needed
We train our day porters to be the eyes and ears on your property and provide valuable information and updates while keeping the grounds in top condition. Serving as exterior janitors, our crews handle everything from litter cleanup to vacancy prep, delivering peace of mind as we improve the value and curb appeal of your property.
Commercial Building Preventive Maintenance
Let us take care of your general maintenance needs with a monthly preventive maintenance program. On a regular monthly schedule, one of our experienced technicians will do a complete walk-through of your building, conduct minor repairs, and report larger issues to you with repair recommendations.
We will check, maintain and repair, and report to you any number of repair issues you require including.
- Air Filters. Replace in HVAC units on regular schedule.
- Backflow Preventers. Annual testing of backflow preventers.
- Catch Basins. Annual service to pump out CBs, trough drains and storm interceptors.
- Concrete. Check and repair sidewalks, asphalt and paving stones for trip hazards and potholes.
- Doors. Check all doors, locks, door closers and handicap operators. Adjust and conduct repairs.
- Drains. Check all drains and clear of debris.
- Electrical. Repairs, vault cleaning, IR surveys.
- Fencing. Repair damage and vandalism to fences and railings.
- Flooring. Repairing damage, cleaning spills and stains.
- Garage Gates. Check operation, lubricate, replace wear parts.
- Graffiti. Removal or stain blocking paint over.
- Gutters. Clean out annually or regularly as needed.
- Irrigation. Maintenance, setup in spring, and winterize in fall.
- Laundry. Clean out dryer vents, adjust machine levelling.
- Leaks. Identify the source of leaks (plumbing, roof, envelope)
- Lighting. Replace all common area interior (hallway, foyer, service rooms, exit lights) and exterior lamps and ballasts.
- Painting. Conduct minor drywall repairs and painting touch ups on common area walls, doors and ceilings.
- Plumbing. General repairs, check sump operation, kitchen stack cleaning, boiler maintenance.
- Power Washing. To remove algae and clean garbage areas.
- Roof. Clear roof drains and leaf debris, check membrane and flashing integrity.
- Signage. Labeling doors, property and parking regulations, mapping shutoff locations.
- Security. Site assessment, security upgrades.
- Upgrade Projects. For security, energy efficient lighting, and extensive renovations, we can put together a longer term, month by month schedule & budget for you.
- Windows. Caulking around leaks, replacement of broken or cracked windows, and glass awnings.
And of course, with our 24/7 emergency service, help is always available.